Every child at Fladbury will know they are loved by God, have a happy heart and be part of a flourishing, well-led school. When they leave Fladbury, they will be well-prepared to meet challenges, confident in their abilities and look forward to their bright future with an open mind.
John 10:10, "I came that you may have life and have it to the full."
Our Mission statement will be achieved through these 3 key aims:
- Demonstrating God’s love through HAPPY HEARTS
- By embracing the values of the Christian faith ensuring children understand the values of friendship, compassion, wisdom, perseverance, forgiveness, thankfulness and that they gain a clear understanding of right and wrong
- By working in close partnership with parents and carers, through good communication
- By encouraging interaction with the wider community
- By ensuring all staff are offered opportunities for professional development and supporting them in demonstrating a high level of commitment to the aims of the school
- Through positive attitudes and OPEN MINDS
- By recognising personal achievement, initiative and high standards in all work and extra-curricular activities, and by the positive reinforcement of good behaviour
- By encouraging open minds and self-discipline to further develop self-confidence, individual responsibility and teamwork
- By respecting similarities and differences and demonstrating mutual respect
- Through enabling all of our children to achieve their goals and have BRIGHT FUTURES
- By delivering high quality teaching and learning experiences that promotes initiative, high standards and progress for all
- By enabling them to flourish academically, socially, intellectually and physically, and to move forward with confidence
- By preparing them for future challenges and opportunities and encouraging them to continue a journey built upon strong Christian values.