All children are encouraged to wear the school uniform to encourage a sense of belonging and pride in our school. Uniform with our school logo can be purchased from the school shop in Evesham, but non-branded items are also an option to wear.
All items must be clearly labelled with your child's name. Lost property will be placed in the basket in the main corridor and if items are unclaimed at the end of term they will be recycled. To help minimise the risk of spreading head lice, all long hair must be tied up.
All children should wear red polo style shirts and navy blue pull on shorts/navy blue jogging bottoms and school sweatshirt. This has been chosen for practical and safety reasons. They will begin to wear the full school uniform when their parents/teachers think best, probably during the summer term.
- Fladbury School or unbranded navy blue sweatshirt
- Fladbury School or unbranded navy blue cardigan
- Fladbury School or unbranded Pale blue polo style shirt
- Grey long/short trousers
- Navy blue skirt/pinafore dress
- Grey/navy blue socks or tights
- Optional - navy jogging bottoms if cold for outside use only.
- Fladbury School or unbranded Pale blue polo style sweatshirt
- Grey short trousers
- Blue gingham dress
- Grey/white ankle socks
- Optional - red Fladbury School baseball hat (correctly worn) for sunny days.
PE Kit (Winter and Summer)
- Navy blue t-shirt
- Navy blue shorts
- White socks
- Trainers (laces or Velcro) for outdoor and bare feet for indoors
- Swimming costumes and towels
- If goggles are worn parents must provide a letter confirming they understand possible risks.
Volunteers from the PTA organise uniform recycling, providing good quality items of uniform at a fraction of the price with all proceeds directly helping the school.